Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] What Next?

Ian,

RE: your points 2 and 5.

The IIC TC is quite far along in defining the requirements for being a
"conformant" implementation of ebMS.  We will soon need ebxml-msg's help
in verifying these requirements.  As for putting together a document
describing a minimum implementation, I think this could really just be a
readable summary of the required elements found in the conformance
requirements we are working on.

Regards,

Matt MacKenzie
ebXML IIC