Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Looking for information regarding SOAP licensing.

In Vancouver, as I recall, we received statements from IBM and
Microsoft, but the most complete set of SOAP IPR statements that I know
of is at http://www.w3.org/Submission/2000/05/ (This has been referenced
from the Messaging TC web page.)

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
+1 978.667.5115 x206

From: Dick Brooks [mailto:dick@systrends.com]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 9:42 AM
To: Karl F. Best; ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Looking for information regarding SOAP
licensing.

Thanks Karl.

The press release doesn't contain the "IPR release" that I recall being
discussed by Microsoft and IBM at the February 2001 ebXML meeting in
Vancouver. Does someone at OASIS have the actual IPR release documents
from IBM and Microsoft?

Chris, did someone at SUN receive the release documents?
Dick Brooks
Systrends, Inc
7855 South River Parkway, Suite 111
Tempe, Arizona 85284