Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Face to Face?

It's unlikely I could travel that week as I'm headed
to France the following week and travel budget is tight.
What would be the agenda? Haven't seen any proposals
for new work items offered to the list beyond the trickle
of postings that followed Ian's recent posting asking
what's next.

Are we going to deal with the outstanding issues?

In order to justify the travel, there'd need to be
a more coherent purpose for the meeting.

Cheers,

Chris