Subject: [ebxml-msg] speak in Barcelona?

IIC and Messaging TC members:

Is there anyone who will be in Barcelona next week who could talk about
the Messaging spec at our ebXML Day conference?

Rik Drummond was on the the Barcelona ebXML Day program on Thursday
speaking about the Messaging specification and interop/implementation
issues, but he's had to cancel because he can't make the trip for
business reasons. I need to find someone to fill his slot. I suspect
that Rik probably has something put together; perhaps you could just
present that. It's a 20 minute slot.

Please let me know right away so I know whether I need to keep looking.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
+1 978.667.5115 x206