Subject: [ebxml-msg] voting for Messaging spec

Messaging TC members:

With less than ten days to go before the end of the balloting we're
less than half way to quorum. It only takes 10% of OASIS membership,
which currently stands around 240, to approve the spec. By my count
only five companies who are members of this TC (according to the TC's
web page) have cast their ballots.

If the members of the TC won't even vote for their own spec it will be
your own fault that the spec fails to pass due to lack of quorum.
Please contact your company's OASIS voting rep and get this taken care
of soon.

To see who *has* voted please go to
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-voting/200207/maillist.html

</karl>