Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Re: Version 2 approval - Thank you

From: Ralph Berwanger [mailto:rberwanger@bTrade.com]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 6:11 AM
To: SHIMAMURA Masayoshi; ian.c.jones@bt.com
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Ralph Berwanger

-----Original Message-----
From: SHIMAMURA Masayoshi [mailto:shima.masa@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 3:31 AM
To: ian.c.jones@bt.com
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Re: Version 2 approval - Thank you

Ian,

I think you have updated wrong version. Approved version by OASIS
members as OASIS standard is version 2.0. It is not version 2.0 rev C.
See
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200204/msg00000.html>.

I propose *again* that we remove ebMS_v2_0rev_b.pdf and
ebMS_v2_0rev_c.pdf from our website
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/#documents>.
See
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/200205/msg00000.html>.

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:42:54 +0100
ian.c.jones@bt.com wrote:
> Team,
>
> 	as many of you will have seen, Karl Best has formally announced
the
> approval of version 2.0 of the Message Service Specification
>
> 	I gave Karl our approval once I had received 20 votes in favour
of
> the approval and none against from the 23 people eligible to vote.
(Not
> including the chair)  I have since received 1 more vote for approval.
> would like to thank you all for such prompt replies.
>
> 	Thank you all for all your hard work in getting this
specification
> to be an OASIS standard.
>
> 	For your reference I have posted 2 updated versions to our web
site
> at the following locations:
> US letter format

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/documents/ebMS_v2_0rev_c.
pdf
> European A4 format

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-msg/documents/ebMS_v2_0rev_c_
A4.p
> df
> The update was the copyright notice as defined in guidance for the
OASIS
> legal council, which affects all documents.
>
> 	I will be updating the web site and the document to insure all
the
> copyright and web version references have been changed to reflect the
> "Standard" status of the document.
>
> Ian Jones
> Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

SHIMAMURA Masayoshi <shima.masa@jp.fujitsu.com>
TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4749(ext.7128-6780)
Strategy Planning Dep., Strategy and Technology Div., Software Group,
FUJITSU LIMITED