Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Requirements list and Next Meeting

Meeting space has been allocated!  Those attending can find hotel
information at http://www.x12.org/x12org/meetings/x12trimt/index.cfm .
When you contact the hotel tell them that you are there with the
DISA/X12 meeting and they will given you the meeting rate.

Ralph Berwanger

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 12:02 PM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] Requirements list and Next Meeting

Members,

	I have updated our web site and published a list of
requirements/issues on it.  I have also include details of our next face
face meeting in Miami October 9 & 10 hosted by ASC X12, thank you Ralph
for
the help in setting this up for us.
	I will be out of my office for the next week but I will be
checking
this list, so any questions/issue please post to this list as I will not
be
accessing my business e-mail account.
	I will start looking at the membership list once I am back in my
office as this is now very out of date.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com