Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] dial in number?

Thus spoke Cliff Collins (collinsc@sybase.com) on Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 03:03:51PM -0700:
> Is there any dial in number for the face to face this week?
>
> Cliff

I think we're still looking for a volunteer to host a conference
bridge.  Who else would make use of it?  Besides your inquiry, I
think Colleen asked previously; myself makes 3 of us so far.

And what does everyone think about Ian's suggestion that remote
participants join only on the second day (Thursday), after those
physically present have made some progress?

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
SeeBeyond
Standards & Product Strategy