Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Multiple Acknowledgment elements with the sameactorURI?

Doug,

I understand.  What I meant was the "prose schema", at least until
there is a way to extend element definitions in XML Schema.  There are
probably some tricks that could be employed assuming the SOAP schema
doesn't employ anonymous complex types, but its probably not worth
littering the ebMS schema with.

-Matt