Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Multiple Acknowledgment elements with the sameactorURI?

There were not any real world instances discussed, just a couple people
who thought it was an immediate business requirement because it was
mentioned in the spec.

Solid, real-world use cases from a few parties would be great.
Personally, I'd like to see one of the following:

a) Explicit routing, possibly by adding a sequence attribute to the To
element.
b) bring back Via.

a allows for routing through multiple gateways on a predetermined path.
  b allows for basic proxy functionality.  Both require a change to the
CPA schema, to allow more than 2 parties to be described.

-Matt