Subject: [ebxml-msg] Re: issue 19

Thanks Marty,

Are you referring to the attachment to the email found at [1] because you mention in [2] that it hasn't received
any discussion within the CPP/A team to date?  (I did notice one intermediate email containing a proposed large
change.)  Should we assume things will change substantially in the near future or wait for a more stable version?

With either answer, we may be able to close issue 19 with editorial changes to our specification (even our Errata
sheet for version 2.0) that reference the material the CPP/A team publishes.  We should certainly review that
material and provide comments to Marty and his team.  Is that the way we'd like to move forward or do we have some
requirement for this information to be part of our specification?

thanx again,
    doug

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa-negot/200210/msg00028.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-cppa-negot/200210/msg00031.html