Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Errata Format and Style etc

Mike,

I would much prefer this document be a 'tidy' HTML document and that it
liberally use links to tie the comments into the PDF version of our
specification.  (Are links in to a PDF document possible?  Guess we
could fall back to linking into the Word document.)

Beyond that delivery and linking issues, I don't have many qualms with
this format.  The introductory material may not be necessary but also
doesn't cause a problem.

In the final section, you've included a few "act liberally" comments.
 I'd recommend we act a bit more forcefully about at least the SOAP
non-compliance issues (if this can be classed as such).  Even for the
clarification around SyncReply in a synchronous reply, we should
recommend both parsing such a response without error and not creating
one in the first place.  As a general rule, we should balance acting
liberally on receipt with recommendations to clarify the options for
senders.

thanx,
    doug