Subject: [ebxml-msg] Wiki for Comments??

Given that our next specification and current errata are to be
published in HTML form, we could potentially foster a more efficient
and inclusive comment protocol by using a "Wiki".

A Wiki is basically just a collaboration tool which allows you to edit
a web page, and have your comments show up in the document.  If we were
working on documents, we could generate HTML from docbook, but the
output in the Wiki space, and let everyone in the TC have at it.  The
wiki activity would be taking place on a non-authoritative, yet shared,
copy of the document so there wouldn't be any risk of loosing work.

This would sort of be like how we (or some of us) print out a draft
copy of a document, mark it up, then commit the changes based on the
markup on the draft.

Any thoughts?

-Matt