Subject: [ebxml-msg] FW: Meeting space

Hi Messaging and CPPA and Ian,

Here is what I have gathered so far about a co-located March face to
face.

Dee Schur of Oasis wrote to us at ebXML Messaging and CPPA that"

I can probably organize something at
http://www.xmlconference.com/santaclara/ or
http://www.sys-con.com/webservicesedge2003east/. Please let me know
ASAP. I will need an idea of numbers. You know our AGM is occurring at
http://www.xmlconference.com/santaclara/, so you could have your meeting
and attend the OASIS Annual General Meeting. Thanks, Dee

She needs to know ASAP if we want to do this.

=========

The xmlconference is March 3 to 6 in Santa Clara, CA, USA. That seems
preferable because some of us could also participate in the AGM.

The web services edge conference is March 18 to 20 in Boston MA USA
(brrrh).

=========

Ian also mentioned a possible DISA spot. The security joint committee
option does not exist because they aren't having a March face to face.

Dale Moberg