Subject: [ebxml-msg] The negotiated meeting cost for the OASIS TC to defer thecost of meeting rooms and support

Ok,

I have not heard much dissent so in accordance with the usual OASIS
TC conventions, it looks like a go for the San Diego March 10 to 14
Messaging
and CPPA extravaganza. Agendas to follow.

Please let me know if you plan to come for either or both sessions, and
I will
prepare the list for Messaging and CPPA.

We are getting a room, with no AV--so let me know if you can bring a
laptop projector.

The meeting fees for our room use will be $125 per person, for those
staying in the hotel.
For those not staying at the hotel, the fee goes to $175.

I will send a URL for hotel and related conference information as soon
as I track one down.

Dale Moberg