Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] The negotiated meeting cost for the OASIS TC to deferthe cost of meeting rooms and support

Group,

I've set up a Wiki on my website for us to use in defining the agenda
for this meeting.  Its sort of an experiment in collaboration.  This
website is fully editable by anyone who visits it.  If it works out, it
could be an awesome medium for people to collaborate on proposals and
specification sections.

The Url: http://www.mac-kenzie.net/wiki/index.php/March%202003%20F2F

Since the site is fully editable, the CPPA folks are invited to do this
as well, just go to
http://www.mac-kenzie.net/wiki/index.php/E-BusinessXML and edit
yourselves in!

-Matt