Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] 2.0revc crashes word!

Yes, I had that problem when simply viewing 2.0 (I can't find the word
source for the "C" version) and not purposely changing anything with
Word 2002.  I don't remember experiencing it with Word 2000.  The
situation improved when I turned off change tracking, which is not a
very good solution when your edits need to be apparent to reviewers.
Other things I would suggest: turn off line numbering temporarily,
switch to "normal" view instead of "print layout", and save as RTF and
re-open it from the RTF file to see if the complexities are reduced.

Docbook is sounding better all the time....

--Pete