Subject: [ebxml-msg] San Diego meeting Comment

Team,

        thank you to all those people that were able to attend and
contribute to our face to face meeting in San Diego earlier this week. I
believe that the meeting was productive and we made substantive progress and
I would like to keep the momentum going by continuing the work on the Issue
list on our next calls. (Special thanks to Mike for the initial
categorization and Doug for his secretary role in the meeting.)

       I will publish notes shortly, if any attendee has anything they
specifically want stated please e-mail me.

Regards,

Ian Jones

Chair