Subject: [ebxml-msg] IMPORTANT - update of your membership

Team,

          the OASIS web site and electronic support systems are about to
change at which point voting membership will be electronically monitored and
I will have to approve all voting membership.  If you believe you should
have voting eligibility and do not within 48 hours of your registration
please contact me for correction as everyone currently subscribed to the
e-mail list will initially have only observer status.  Some people are
currently suscribed with mutiple e-mail addresses, please request voting
ststus from the one you wish to use. (This is one of the reasons I have not
been able to pre-approve everyone.)

Regards,

Ian