Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Why are Revisions B and C still posted ?

The lettered revisions were used only for internal committee specs prior
to 2.0 becoming an OASIS standard, with "Rev C" being the last
TC-approved version.  The 2.0 document dated 1 April 2002 and its
corresponding schema is the same as Rev C, except that the "C"
designation was removed and the date changed when it was presented to
the OASIS membership.  You are probably right that the "B" and "C"
versions should be removed from the public web site, and should not be
referenced by others, to prevent confusion.

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
SeeBeyond
Standards & Product Strategy