Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Next conference call

Ian,

I will update the online issues list prior to the meeting, actually by
the end of the day today.  The update may not include everything (such
as changing many more section numbers) but will be an improvement over
what is presently on the site.

Have a great meeting.  My regrets for not attending due to vacation /
Sun shutdown next week.

thanx,
	doug