Subject: Conference call this Wednesday

Sun is pleased to host the next call and I thank Ian for reminding me to
send out the details.

The numbers are:
     (865)525-0625 - Please use this one if possible
     (866)839-8189
     2765625#

This will take place Wednesday the 20th at 13:00 Pacific time.

thanx,
     doug
--
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion
"An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!"

WHEN:  September 16-18, 2003
WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco

For more information or to register for the conference, please visit:
http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork