Subject: New documents available and Kavi not sending notices (or email is justslow)...

Since I have not received a notice about the document I just uploaded or
the new version of the issues list I added this morning, I wanted to let
everyone know these things exist!

Setting aside the Requirements list mentioned in my previous email, the
updated issues list [1] contains new issues mentioned on our email list
since March 2003, captures much of the recent (last few days)
conversations on our list and updates older issues 82, 92 and 158 to
reflect other email discussion.  Everything after (and including) issue
230 has been updated or is new.

I would appreciate a careful read of these changes to ensure they
reflect everyone's idea of the current state of the discussions.

I would also appreciate everyone who believes they submitted issues via
email ensure they are captured in the list.  If you sent something (such
as participated in the "Application versus MSH" discussion) between 1
June and 1 August, the priority is less since I am planning to run
through those emails soon.

thanx,
	doug

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/3213/ebxml-msg-2.0-issues.html

--
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion
"An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!"

WHEN:  September 16-18, 2003
WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco

For more information or to register for the conference, please visit:
http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork