Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: [Personal] Resignation of Duane Nickull]]

As requested, I am forwarding this on behalf of Duane.

Duane's resignation is a major loss to the overall ebXML initiative.  As
one who knew Duane and valued his company (especially during meeting
down times), I am sorry to see this turn of events.

thanx,
	doug

--
SunNetwork 2003 Conference and Pavilion
"An unparalleled event in network computing! Make the net work for you!"

WHEN:  September 16-18, 2003
WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco

For more information or to register for the conference, please visit:
http://www.sun.com/sunnetwork

--- Begin Message ---
Can you please forward this to the MS group.

Thanks

Duane