Subject: Pospotpone Next call

As a number of people have emailed me with a conflict with the WS-RM face to
face next week, I suggest we postpone our call for 1 week to September 10.
I will still need a volunteer to host.  I would hope that at least one of
the WS-RM attendees will be able to pass on any relevant points form the
meeting - we are not in the reinvent the wheel business!

Thank you,

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel:   +44 (0)29 2072 4063