Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Concall schedule

Team,

	due to the timescales and late notice I was out of the office and
had limited e-mail access I would like to setup a weekly call rota starting
next Wednesday (8th) at 11am Pacific.  I have seen no adverse comment to
this but hope that if you have any you will voice it now.  Matt hinted that
a shorter call may be more useful - would people prefer 45 minutes to 1
hour?

	So far I have the following volunteers to host calls
	Pete - SeeBeyond
	Matt - Yellow Dragon Software
	Mike - Drummond Group

	A couple of others have made informal commitments please e-mail me
or the list to confirm, I would like at least 5 and preferable 6 so that no
one has to host more than once a month.  Once I have the list I intend to
just cycle around so that everyone can see when they are expected to host a
call and set up the Kavi Calendar to the end of this year taking note of
Thanksgiving and Christmas - anything else?

	Thank you all for the efforts so far. I hope with a more regular
schedule we can move forward faster.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel:   +44 (0)29 2072 4063