Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] Another header v 3.0 option (ws-addressing) withdiscussion and a question.

Dale,

Duplication or overlap of headers in a specific SOAP message certainly
leaves that message open to conflicts and ambiguity.  For example, would
the CPA governing the relation between the two endpoints (not the
intermediaries) need to describe whether the ebXML Messaging headers
have precedence over other information also available in the messages
exchanged?  Which is the normative message identifier, the one from
WS-Reliability or something else?

I am generally not sure where you are heading with this message because
our specification should remain "composable" with any other headers a
sender chooses to include, modulo the possible conflicts that arise.
Such inclusion is not something we can control though we may mention a
few examples of useful compositions.

With respect to our document, I would strongly recommend we avoid
reference to work not yet available as a standard.  Reliance on open
standards has been a strong attribute of the ebXML work to date and is
not something we should change going forward.

thanx,
	doug