Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebMSv3-Whitepaper.doc uploaded

I think we should definitely make the change before public release.

It is an editorial matter because we all explicitly discussed the
change, and just managed to transpose. Are you asking us for another
ballot (vote) or do we just need some one more person to vote? I assume
the latter.

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 5:12 AM
To: mattm@adobe.com; ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Matt and team,

            I just spotted an important typo in the whitepaper, in the
edditing we have either transposed or reworded the first sentacnce of
section 2.1 Message Manifest.  It is currently "Placement of the
Manifest in the SOAP body, rather than the SOAP header, is suggested for
two main reasons."  this is the exact opposite of what we want, we are
proposing moving the manifest from the body to the header.   I propose
we transpose header and body to read as:
Placement of the Manifest in the SOAP header, rather than the SOAP body,
is suggested for two main reasons.

         If nobody objects on Monday can someone make an edit to the
document and repost (Matt?) as I am travelling all day.

        We still need one more vote to approve this for release.

Ian Jones
Chair