Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] FW: [chairs] TC Meetings in New Orleans!

Sound like a great location for a F-2-F! Count me in!

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew MacKenzie [mailto:mattm@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 4:24 PM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] FW: [chairs] TC Meetings in New Orleans!

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 3:17 PM
To: staff; chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [chairs] TC Meetings in New Orleans!

Hi all!

The OASIS TAB is busy making preparations for the OASIS TAB Symposium
2004
to be held in New Orleans, LA on 26 - 27 April. They will be releasing
the
CfP shortly. We will be holding the OASIS AGM and a reception as well.
We
are making some TC meeting space available for 28 - 29 April at the same
location. As usual, OASIS will cover the cost of the meeting rooms and
the
TC will be responsible for the phone and AV. I need to know ASAP if your
TC
is interested.

We are in final negotiations with a four star hotel and we are very
excited
about this location and the obvious amenities of such a popular
destination,
not to mention that the New Orleans Jazz Festival runs during this time,
see
<http://www.nojazzfest.com/>.

Dee

the OASIS TC), go to