Subject: Next Meeting Monday Jan 12

Team,

           I have had  a few replies and Monady @11:00 Pacific / 2:00 East Coast is the one all can make, also Pete has sent me call deatils so I'll set up a Kavi based meeting with the same  agenda as Wednesday and that should be out later today.  If anyone has anything else for the Agenda please send it to me and I'll add it.

Thanks

Ian
Chair