Subject: Fwd: [ebxml-msg-comment] Public Comment

--- Begin Message ---
Comment from: john.dunford@eurostep.com

Having (nearly) completed the development of and ISO standards for product life cycle support information (see ISO 10303-239, www.plcsinc.org and the OASIS PLCS TC) we are looking to develop an interface with the ebXML message set.  This may have a relationship to your "translation into other languages" activity.

How can I obtain a list/description of the current (v2.0?) ebXML message sets?  You can reach me by phone +44 1225 789347.