Subject: 2.0 spec touch up questions...

I finally got the document to start editing from Ian, it seems as though the original was a victim of my delete button during the avalanche of messages received during the most recent email virus.

The new OASIS templates contain only a "notices" section, whilst ebMS 2.0revC has a Disclaimer and Copyright section. Should I replace our two sections with a "notices" section? I ask because the sticky note I wrote to myself for this task just says "disclaimer, copyright".

Guidance anyone?
Matthew MacKenzie
Senior Architect
Intelligent Documents Business Unit