Subject: 2.1 Editing Status, Q. re: Acknowledgements

Group,

I got ambitious today and integrated Mike Dillon's errata in addition to reformatting to the OASIS word template. I've actually gotten quite far with a minimum amount of section renumbering. Its looking good, and I'd like to have my first draft of 2.1 out today. When going through the specification, the question of acknowledgments came up -- should we just normalize our acknowledgments on 2.1 to match the TC membership? I think we should. The ebXML participants are acknowledged in previous versions and I think that is "enough".

Thoughts?

Matthew MacKenzie
Senior Architect
Intelligent Documents Business Unit