Subject: Issue #4 - ebXML Participants

Looking at Doug's last published issues list, it seems that the resolution was to move everything to the end of the document retaining the ebXML participants.

I don't agree.

Our list of contributors for v2.1 is short enough to place on page 1 in the space provided by the OASIS template. I also think we should transition this document to being a proper OASIS-style document wherever possible. It was appropriate to acknowledge ebXML participants in previous versions, but certainly not now. Hardly any of those people are contributing any longer.

My proposal is to only acknowledge current contributors. A current contributor is anyone who is a member of the TC, or even an observer that contributed a great deal to the process. If others want credits on the latest specification, they should join the TC, share the work load, and so-on.

Comments? I'd like to revisit this resolution during the next concall.

Matthew MacKenzie
Senior Architect
Intelligent Documents Business Unit
Adobe Systems Canada Inc.