Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] RE: [wsi_secprofile] RE: FW: WSS27 issue

The WS-I BSP WG just reversed its previous decision on this issue.
The profile will now explictly allow the "enveloped-signature"
transform, and will not disallow enveloped signatures via other XPath
expressions in general.  New text reflecting this decision will appear
in the next Working Group Draft, which should be made public this
week.

So in addition to further exploring Gudge's direction to determine
whether it can be made to fulfill our requirements, we now have the
option to continue using something like our ebMS 2.0 transforms yet
still conform to the BSP.

--Pete
Pete Wenzel <pete@seebeyond.com>
Senior Architect, SeeBeyond