Subject: Apologies - Ian May not attend today call

Team,

           I may be unable to attend today’s call as I will be travelling and may not be able to dial in.  If I do it will not be for the whole meeting.  Please continue with the issues list from Doug that was started last week.  I have posted the full agenda.  Will someone take some note that I can turn into minutes.

Thanks,

Ian Jones

Chair ebXML Messaging Service TC