Subject: Action item 10 http://a.ydcorp.com/bin/view/Ebxml/WikizedVersionThreeRequirements

Jeff and Dale have begun fulfilling their action item for the
requirements wiki.

1. The table has been wikized so that html does not have to be used when
editing the requirements table.
2. The FeaturePreview subsections have been entered as placeholders for
requirements.

Pending is the elimination of duplicates. To some extent, I think the TC
should review the old requirements and decide whether to supercede them
by the new FeaturePreview requirements. I have not yet put any MUSTs in
for the topics in the FeaturePreview.

I began the FeaturePreview requirements at 50, leaving a gap between the
old items and the new.