Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Groups - ebMS-Schedule.pdf uploaded

Monica,

Can you please clarify the issues you have identified that impact ebMS?
Cheers!

Jeff Turpin

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica J. Martin [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 6:24 PM
To: mattm@adobe.com
Cc: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

mattm@adobe.com wrote:

>The document ebMS-Schedule.pdf has been submitted by Matthew MacKenzie
(mattm@adobe.com) to the OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC document
repository.

>Document Description:
>This is the release schedule for ebMS 3.0
>
>Download Document:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/656
1/ebMS-Schedule.pdf

>View Document Details:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/document.php?doc
ument_id=6561

mm1: Can you please indicate when you will address conversational
semantics and alignment with ebBP? We have already identified several
items that impact CPPA and ebMS for ebBP v2.0. Thanks.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/members/leave_wor
kgroup.php.