Subject: synchronicity features: expanded the requirement/analysis on Wiki

Title: synchronicity features: expanded the requirement/analysis on Wiki

I have developed further the requirements for the synchronous messaging feature (Wiki site).
For review.

My analysis calls for a note on a different (but not unrelated) subject :
There are cross-feature issues (or cross-issue features?) that we'll need
to address consistently across messaging features. One of them is the notion of message grouping/correlation which appears in different forms in different messaging contexts:

- groups/sequences (used in reliable messaging: WS-reliability)
- conversations (as in ebMS 2,0)
- ref-to-message-id
- transport-level request-response
- correlation attributes ? (e.g. correlation set or token in BPEL)
-...
Either some consolidation, or clarification relationships between these, will be needed.

Jacques