Subject: Review of ebMS 3 "outline"

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-msg/download.php/6748/wd-ebms-3_0-01.pdf

The above PDF is a "special" PDF, I have enabled the ability to apply
comments from within the free Adobe Reader 6.0, which you may download at:

Please use the commenting feature to add notes any where on the
document, and send it to me.  I will incorporate your comments into my
working draft (or get them onto a future meeting agenda if they are
controversial).

Thanks,

Matt

begin:vcard
fn:Matthew MacKenzie
n:MacKenzie;Matthew
org:Adobe Systems Canada, Inc.;Intelligent Documents Business Unit
adr:;;785 Carling Avenue;Ottawa;ON;;Canada
email;internet:mattm@adobe.com
title:Senior Architect
tel;work:+1 (506) 871-5409
x-mozilla-html:FALSE