Subject: Fwd: BER To XML Data Conversion

pursuant to yesterday's discussion...

I still don't know what Ian is on about, it is just an illustration...

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Matthew J. Dovey" <matthew.dovey@oucs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: May 20, 2004 4:32:42 PM ADT
To: "Brian G. Holmes" <bgh@holmespun.biz>, <ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org>
Subject: RE: BER To XML Data Conversion

Brian,

A couple of resources that may be of interest:

ASN1 to XSD tool: http://asn1.elibel.tm.fr/xsdasn1/

A technote, I worked on sometime ago about WSDL and ASN.1:
http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/jafer/wsdl/wsdl-asn1.html (and a possible
application using z39.50 a search/retrieve protocol which uses BER
http://www.lib.ox.ac.uk/jafer/ez3950/ez3950.html)

Matthew Dovey
Oxford University