Subject: FW: [wss] SOAP with Attachments Proposal

Hi

I am forwarding this announcement from the OASIS WSS TC.

This draft should definitely be factored in as a candidate ebXML
Messaging v 3.0 technology, IMO.

It may have to be added to a discussion after our June 16 to 17 f2f.

Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com [mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 11:01 AM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: mikemci@us.ibm.com; jerry.schwarz@oracle.com;
Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
Subject: [wss] SOAP with Attachments Proposal

Enclosed is a draft profile for securing SOAP with Attachments (SwA)
using WSS SOAP Message Security.

I am sending this to close the action item recorded on the 5/18/04 call
to submit a proposal, related to  issues 285, 268, and 129, taken by
Mike McIntosh, Jerry Schwarz and myself.

We intend this as a starting point for members of the WSS TC to discuss
and improve.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch