Subject: Status of MSH configuration by CPA and MSH API

Hi ebXML Messaging Team

I was wondering what the status of the following two questions are:

a) Is it implicit that a MSH could/should be configured with a CPA? Do
you push this in the ebMS specification 3.0? Do you have real world
experience how todays MSH's are configured? eg. Hermes from
www.freebxml.org uses a properties.xml file or similar but no CPA.

b) Will you provide an API of the MSH? Without practical experience I
would think that current ebMS systems communicate straight with the
backend applications. As I am interested in an ebXML Business Service
Interface (BSI) which executes (or monitors) a BPSS I am wondering of a
standardiesd interface between BSI and MSH. In the sense that I could
easily exchange an MSH. Any attempts to specify this in version 3.0?

Kind regards

Sacha Schlegel

This is a digitally signed message part