Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] September face to Face proposal

I would prefer the 13-17. In addition, I feel that three days would be
better given the amount of work that needs to be done. Cheers!

Jeff Turpin

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:39 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] September face to Face proposal

Team,

	after the last call I said I would look at hosting a F2F in
September.  I can offer the following:
Central London (several possible locations depending on number) any days
from the weeks  September 6-10 or 13-17.  I think we need 2 days so
depending on when people want to travel either Tuesday & Wednesday or
Wednesday & Thursday probably suit best.  As most flights from North
America arrive morning and depart to in the morning we could meet in the
afternoon of your arrivals if people want to cut the meeting to 1/2 + 1
day.

	I would appreciate any comments or feedback.

	If anyone else would like to host at similar time please post
ideas.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel:   +44 (0)117 302 4063