Subject: RE: September face to Face proposal

Team,

        during today’s call a proposal to hold the face to face meeting in London for 3 days From Tuesday September 14 to Thursday September16 inclusive.  Will those people who are proposing to attend please contact me as soon as possible so I can ensure we have suitable meeting facilities.  Also please comment if you have issues with either the dates or duration.

        I am trying to locate a suitable hotel and will post as soon as I can.  The hotel depends on the final location I can use as I am looking for a hotel with High Speed Access close to the venue to try and avoid morning tube/cab rides.  Those of you that have spent any time in London will understand why!

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Tel:   +44 (0)117 302 4063
Fax:   +44 (0)29 2072 4137