Subject: Re: [ebxml-msg] ebMS f-2-f date

I can work with B.
-m
On 11-Aug-04, at 9:59 PM, Jacques Durand wrote:

Currently there are two options, as discussed today:
Can you tell me (or the list) if any of these options does NOT work for you?
(especially Matt, Dale/Jeff?)

Option A: September 15-17 (London)

Option B:  3 consecutive days in the week of September 20-24 (London)

I'd like to know quickly  (tomorrow?) if someone has an issue with (B) while being OK with (A)...
(my management would prefer now (B) though will accommodate (A) if necessary )

Regards,

Jacques