Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] New F2F Date proposal

Works for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 10:15 AM
To: ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-msg] New F2F Date proposal

Team,

	after yesterdays call, I have investigated rescheduling the Face to
Face in London Wednesday to Friday September 29 to October 1.  I have
identified a suitable location for the meeting with 2 possible hotels.  One
hotel (Jurys Inn Islington) is almost opposite approximately 2 minutes walk
(you have to cross a major road!) but it does not have High speed access for
approx 100GBP approx US $185 per night.  The second hotel (Thistle City
Barbican) is approximately 15 minutes walk but does have full high speed
access and is slightly more expensive as the Internet access is not
included, it is located between 3 different underground stations so it is
still a 5 minute plus walk to them, or a short taxi ride with a miserable
London Cabbie because it is only 5 minutes to the meeting. (London Black Cab
drivers are wonderful people, especially if you ask them to take you at
least 15 miles!!)  Both of the hotels prices are a bit erratic depending on
where you look, direct, expedia, London Hotel discount sites etc.
	If we want to go ahead with these dates and people express a
preference I'll see if I can arrange a small number of rooms for us.
	The meeting rooms will not have plug in internet access for security
reasons but I can arrange conference call facilities if we need, a dedicated
notebook PC which can access the internet and probably dialup access.  I
need to confirm as it depends on the exact room(s) we use.
	The date will allow anyone wishing to attend the OASIS Adoption
Forum or TC meetings in Brussels to join the events together.
http://www.jurys-london-hotels.com/jurysinn_london
http://www.thistle.co.uk

	Fianl note this is about as good a deal as we will get in London
until the new year as these prices will stay constant until Christmas and
will go up for occasional periods.

Ian Jones
Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC

Email: ian.c.jones@bt.com