Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] about async responses

Title: about async responses

I would like to summarize where I think we are in terms of the use of WS-Reliablility for the ebMS Request-Response MEP (Async). I typed this up rather quickly so I apologize if my mock diagram is confusing. In addition I feel it will be necessary to keep the ebXML MessageId and RefToMessageId elements to allow for correlation of Async Request-Response messages.

ebMS Request-Response MEP (Async):

      COMPANY_A                                                                                                                            COMPANY_B

SOAP One-way MEP: Payload (PO BOD, etc.) ------à S-RMP.Submit -------à R-RMP.Deliver -----à Payload(PO BOD, etc.)

SOAP One-way MEP: Payload (PO Ack BOD, etc.) ß------------ R-RMP.Deliver <---------- S-RMP.Submit ß------------- Payload(PO Ack BOD, etc.)

RM-Reply options:

a.       Callback RM-Reply: