Subject: appologies for wednesday october 5th and XMPP

Hi everyone

Will be on the way to Scottsdale while you have the ebMS TC call.

Today I saw news about Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
becoming IETF RFC's 3920-3923 [1].

At the F2F we talked for about 15 minutes about some sort of MSH status
messages. Such could include some "server going offline", "server back
up again".

I have not even looked at XMPP but the name contains "Presence Protocol"
so that might be of interest.

Regards from Liechtenstein

Sacha

[1] http://www.jabber.org/press/2004-10-04.php

Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil