Subject: RE: [ebxml-msg] Fwd: SOAP w/ Attachments

read base64...(typo)
-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 4:13 PM
To: 'Matthew MacKenzie'; ebxml-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

We should put this on the agenda next call.

But that needs more thoughts: there are several aspects to consider, in addition to the primary focus on infoset optimization (base54 ).
We need to look at the handling of messages that are initially in several [heterogeneous] parts (i.e. not  suitable to represent as a SOAP envelope anyway)
I would expect the MIME XOP package for SOAP to be of interest to us, and here we need to look at the implications (e.g. role of the SOAP body compared to a SWA approach, etc.)

I wouldn't make the CR status a major plus... (many "notes" have had no acceptance problem )

jacques